• 1 1/4 cups OREO Crumbs
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 3 (250 g) packages Cream Cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 4 (1 ounce) squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
• 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch sauce (not sundae syrup)
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom or a 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate; pour into crust.
3. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Spread caramel sauce over top just before serving and sprinkle with sea salt.