top of page
- Sat 23 Sep23SatSepLoggers Festival - Round Lake Center/Round Lake CentreSep 23, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.Round Lake Centre, 545 Albert Street, Round LakeThe Loggers Festival takes place at 545 Albert street Round Lake. This festival has honoured traditions of logging, with a day full of entertainment and fun, including the logging competition and activities for the kids too.
- Sep 23, 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Sheenboro, Sheenboro, QC J0X 2Z0, CanadaAn afternoon of music and great food at Brennan's Dark Horse Hideaway, Sheenboro, QC. Pot luck and BYOB. All musicians are welcome DIRECTIONS: Head to Brennan's Recreational Farm at 131 Sullivan Road, Sheenboro, then follow the signs (and the crowd) to the Dark Horse
- Sep 23, 9:00 p.m. – 9:05 p.m.Arnprior Legion, 49 Daniel St N, Arnprior, ON K7S 2K6, CanadaThe Arnprior Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 174 is hosting a free breakfast for active/serving CAF members on September 23rd and their immediate families that are living in the Arnprior area. Please RSVP BY September 17th @ 613-623-4722 CAF identification cards required
- Sep 26, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.Arnprior, 128 Mary St, Arnprior, ON K7S 1E6, CanadaNeighbourLink The NeighbourLink Fountain, a Community Life Centre at 128 Mary St Arnprior Shopping Hours on Saturday, Monday & Tuesdays from 10 to 2 Lunch on Tuesdays Open to everyone Donations and Assistance scheduled by calling 613-623-4200.
- Sep 26, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.Renfrew, 291 Plaunt St S, Renfrew, ON K7V 1N2, CanadaTuesday, September 26, 11:30-12:30 – free Community Friendship Meal at Trinity-St. Andrew’s United, 291 Plaunt St. S. Come and enjoy a free meal amongst friends old and new. Meals are every 4th Tuesday of Each Month.
- Tue 26 Sep26TueSepQuilters Guild of Renfrew & Area/Horton Community Center
- Tue 26 Sep26TueSepEuchre & Floor Shuffleboard - Renfrew Wing/Renfrew Wing
- Wed 27 Sep27WedSepGAAC - Lunch and Game Day (Wednesday)/Golden Age Activity Center
- Sep 28, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.St Paul’s Parish Hall - Cobden, 27 Crawford St, Cobden, ON K0J 1K0, CanadaThursdays 1-4pm, Sept 21 – Oct 26 at St Paul’s Parish Hall, 27 Crawford St, Cobden Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions Presenter: Betty Mae Bryanton, RPN For Help to Register Contact: 1-877-240-3941 Limited Spaces
bottom of page