• 2 pounds veal cutlets
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
• 1/2 cup butter
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
• 1/4 cup Marsala wine
1. Pound veal thinly with a mallet.
2. In shallow dish, combine flour and seasoning salt. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture, and let rest 15 minutes on wire rack.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with oil. Cook floured cutlets on both sides until brown. Introduce mushrooms, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 10 minutes.
4. Pour in Marsala and simmer 5 minutes more, until veal is tender and sauce is hot. Serve immediately.